Sunday, March 14, 2010

What is the most important thing that you have learned this quarter?

The most important thing that I have learned about this quarter is about the Renaissance period. With all of the presentations, I've learned a lot so far. The topic that I did was Leonardo and his artwork. When you have to prepare for your presentation you have to find a lot of information about it and study it and know what you are talking about. I did Leonardo because he is a big part of the Renaissance art period.
When you do your presentation you have to fit all the stuff that you know about your topic in a 5-10 minute time period. You also have to know your stuff to teach the class about it. In just the 5-10 minutes you can learn a lot about something if the person teaches it well. You just have to listen and take all of what their saying into your head and you can also have fun with it by learning about something that you love.
It is so important to learn about these things because you can learn so much about it and later when your older if you want to help or teach your kids about the history that you learned when you were in school you can teach them everything you know so that they can learn about it. Also you can probably learn new things from your kids that they learn about in history too. This stuff is also important because when we take tests or quizzes on this stuff you should know a lot about it and be able to pass the test or get a good grade on them.
I took World History last year and I'm taking it again this year and I'm learning all the stuff I learned about last year. But I'm learning it in a different way, since I go to a different school and have a different teacher now. But it's a good thing because I've learned a lot more stuff and found out more information about some of the things that I learned last year. History isn't my favorite subject in school but it can be a lot of fun. You just have to pay attention and you have to be able to make things fun if you want it to be fun but you also have to be serious at times even if you don't want to.
I've learned a lot of history over the years and sometimes I wonder why we need to learn these things, but all the things that we learn in history are important for today's history and the future. I'm not a fan of history but it can be a lot of fun and you learn a lot. With all of the presentations I learned a lot about the Renaissance period. I think its fun and interesting to hear different things about what people have learned and you learn a lot of new things too. I like to listen to everyone and learn about what they did and researched on. That's the most important thing to me that I have learned this quarter and it's important information to know about. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment